Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
316L Stainless steel roller chain coupling
Introduction of 316L stainless steel roller chain couplingThe chain coupling consists of two-strand roller chains, two sprockets and AL-Alloy cover, features simple and compact structure, and high flexibility, power transmission capability and durability.
What’s more ,the chain coupling allows simple connection/disconnection, and the use of the housing enhances safety and durability.
Application of 316L stainless steel roller chain coupling
Chain couplings are offered in the industry largest variety of stock bore/keyway combinations. These couplings require no lubrication and provide highly reliable service for light, medium, and heavy duty electrical motor and internal combustion power transmission applications. Applications include power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors.
Advantage of 316L stainless steel roller chain coupling
1. Material: C45 steel, Aluminum, Rubber and plastic etc.
2. High efficiency in transmission
3. Finishing: blacken, phosphate-coat, and oxidation.
4. Different models suitable for your different demands
5. Application in wide range of environment.
6. Quick and easy mounting and disassembly.
7. Resistant to oil and electrical insulation.
8. Identical clockwise and anticlockwise rotational characteristics.
9. Small dimension, low weight, high transmitted torque.
10. It has good performance.
2. Q: Which area have you exported to ?
A: Europe, America, Africa, Asia, South America and Australia
3. Q: Any advantage ?
A:The Production area more than 4000 square meters, and 35 sets production equipments. We can supply the one-stop service from machining to welding