We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
AC Induction Motor 7.5KW3000rpm48V EIF-AS748
First, please have a Quick View if this model is you are loo ept for:
1. Our EIF-AS748 rated at 7.5kw3000rpm48VDC can have rated torque at 23.8Nm, rated current at 150A, peak speed is 6000rpm, peak current is 400A. More Model list.
EIF AC Induction Motor DC Power Supplied Technical Specification
|Rated Power||Rated Voltage||Rated Speed||Rated Torque||Peak Power|
General ept EIF AC Induction Motor AC Power Supplied Technical Specification
|Rated Power||Rated Voltage||Rated Speed||Rated Frequency||Poles|
***please see this part under general ept induction motor***
Matching drive EIF-ASD748, can find this one under our “ac induction motor drive” in made-in-china, or get specification from our EIFPMG website.
2. It can be widely applied for electric truck, electric bus, cnc machine tools, mining mechnical equipments as driving power and you need the right control method preset by our matching drive.
3. Please check the drawing below to see if suitable for you. We can also customize for different applications.
4. Please send your details to get technical consultation for your actual usage
Please see videos of test and application at
EIFPMG youtube channel )
Test Report Information: please get full test report from our technical department .
|A C I N D U C T I O N D R I V I N G S Y S T E M|
|Model No||EIF-AS748||Version No.||17.09|
|Product Type||ac induction|
|Apply for||New Energy Electric Vehicles, General Industry|
|Test Standard||GB/T18488.1-2015≤EV DRIVING SYSTEM PART ONE:TECHNICAL CONDITIONS≥GB/T18488.2-2015≤EV DRIVING SYSTEM PART ONE:TECHNICAL
CONDITIONS PART TWO: TEST METHOD≥
|1, Main Parameters|
|Motor Parameters||Name||AC INDUCTION MOTOR||Model No||EIF-AS748|
|Standard||GB/T18488.1-2015||Cooling Method||air cooling|
|Connect Method||Y||Made in||China|
|Rated Power(kW)||7.5||Peak Power(kW)||16|
|Rated Torque(Nm)||22.3||Peak Torque(Nm)||90|
|Rated Voltage(VDC)||48||Insulation Grade||F|
|Protection Grade||IP65||Wor ept Method||S1,S2, S9|
Standard Drawing: we have current options of square and round shaped. Can customize if you have special requirement.
What we will do for you:
1. provide technical consultant before order and confirm your actual technical requirement according to your description on usage within 1-3 wor ept days;
2. supply the right and approved under serious quality inspection system stepper motor model within 10 days(if customized model,we will recheck the delivery time);
3. provide technical support when the motor arrives you, to make sure you can run your machine smoothly with our motor;
4. provide 1 year warranty, and whole life technical support;
5. always update our product information with you.
Please have a general impression on our strict production by pictures:
Our effort for motor and drive system in electric vehicle and automation field application : about EIFMotor
2012-2013: Based on our production and RD ability of permanent magnet generator, we began to develop permanent magnet brushless motor for electric vehicle, and expanded motor applications to general ept use with its high efficiency.
2014: We expanded motor business to brushless dc, stepper/servo, asynchronous motor drive system, and made it as an important seperate part of business EIFMOTOR.
2015-2018: We enhanced our motor strengths on aspects: improve motor test line, combine servo motor, drive with gearbox to fulfil as intelligent unit, expand applications of asynchrnous motor to be a special customized motor part; For another part, we have cooperation with SUNATE EV, we can support EV assembly line construction projects, and supply our motor drive system together.
Now we have EIFMotor absorbedly improving automation and EV motor drive system field applications. We are putting our passion and effort in this great job.
Please follow us at website, facebook, twitter and youtube channel and grow automation and EV motor applications up together!
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.