We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Factory Supply Horizontal Ring Die biomass wood pellet mill machine
Ring die wood pellet machine is widely used in compacting of wood, straw, other biomass sources into pellet. Capacity ranges from 1T to 10T per hour.
Our Horizontal ring die pellet mill adopts SKF bearings from Sweden and NSK bearings from Japan, Siemens motors, high quality components make the pellet mill more efficient and durable.
|Conditioner Power (KW)||Die Diameter
|GH – 350||55||0.5-0.7||1.5||3||350|
|GH – 420||90||0.8-1.2||2.2||5.5||420|
|GH – 480||90||1.3-1.8||2.2||5.5||480|
|GH – 508||132||1.7-2.2||2.2||5.5||508|
|GH – 558||160||2.0-2.5||2.2||5.5||572|
Advantages of ring die wood pelletizer:
Horizontal Ring die biomass pellet machine is designed more advanced and complex than flat die pellet mill. There are also two main advantages of ring die pellet mills. First, ring die wood pellet mill generate less wear and tear when pelletizing. Secondly, it is more energy efficient than the flat die pellet mill. These factors have led to ring die pellet mills being adopted in most large scale pellet production lines. The ring die pellet mill will be much easier to produce high quality pellets and high efficiency output.
Features of wood granulator:
1) Adopt high-precision gear drive advanced flexible coupling, for high productive efficiency.
2) Main driving adopt imported SKF (NSK) bearing, NAK oil seal and Siemens motor
3) Frequency converter control feeder flow, full stainless steel feeder, cover and chute.
4) Full stainless steel lengthened conditioner; both paddle and shaft are made of stainless steel.
5) Frequency converter control feeder flow, full stainless steel feeder, cover and chute.
6) CE SGS certificate, available for testing before delivery.
Raw materials for biomass fuel:
Sawdust ,wood logs, wood chips, waste wood, bark, straw ,wheat straw ,rice husk, cotton stalk,coconut slag, sunflower stalk, olive slag, grassiness, bamboo, bagasse, paper, cassava, EFB, peanut shell ,corn cob, soybean stalk, weed, wood branches, leaves and so on.
Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line:
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.