Newest High-Speed Resilient Rubber Tyre Coupling
The LLB Flexible Tyre Coupling is a kind of high elastic coupling, with good damping buffer and superior offset compensation performance.
The working temperature of 20~80 degrees Celsius, transmitting torque 10~20000NM, suitable for damp, dust, shock, vibration, reversing the changeable and frequent starting working conditions, and convenient assembly and disassembly, no lubrication, durable and reliable. Non standard couplings are made in accordance with special needs. In overloading work and half coupling, there will be no malignant accidents.
- Excellent absorbency;
- No lubrication;
- Easy maintenance;
- Long lasting;
LLB Type Tyre Coupling Main Dimension And Parameter
|Type||Main dimension||Number of screws
|Shaft hole diameter
|Shaft hole length||Allowable
|Y J1 Z1||N·m||r/min|
Note:Z1 type shaft hole can not be used at both ends of half couplings.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in tire coupling relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of cardan shafts.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
What role does a flexible coupling play in minimizing wear and tear on connected components?
A flexible coupling plays a vital role in minimizing wear and tear on connected components by absorbing and mitigating various mechanical stresses that occur during operation. Here’s how a flexible coupling achieves this:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary causes of wear and tear on rotating machinery is misalignment between connected shafts. Misalignment can occur due to factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or assembly errors. A flexible coupling can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments, reducing the stress on the shafts and connected components. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling prevents excessive forces from being transmitted to the connected components, minimizing wear.
- Vibration Damping: During operation, rotating machinery can generate vibrations that lead to accelerated wear on components like bearings, gears, and couplings. A flexible coupling acts as a vibration damper, absorbing and dispersing vibrations, reducing their impact on connected components. This damping effect helps prevent fatigue and extends the life of the components.
- Shock Absorption: Machinery may experience sudden shocks or impact loads during start-ups, shutdowns, or due to external factors. A flexible coupling is designed to absorb and cushion these shocks, preventing them from propagating through the system and causing damage to sensitive components.
- Smooth Torque Transmission: In rigid couplings, torque transmission between shafts can be abrupt and cause torque spikes. These spikes put stress on the connected components, leading to wear and fatigue. Flexible couplings transmit torque smoothly, without sudden spikes, ensuring even distribution of forces and reducing the wear on components.
- Controlling Torsional Vibrations: Torsional vibrations, a type of vibration that affects rotating shafts, can be damaging to connected components. Some flexible couplings are designed to address torsional vibration issues, providing additional protection against wear and tear.
- Compensating for Thermal Expansion: Temperature fluctuations can lead to thermal expansion or contraction of machinery components. A flexible coupling can accommodate these changes, preventing undue stress on the connected components that may arise from differential expansion rates.
By performing these functions, a flexible coupling acts as a protective barrier for connected components, minimizing wear and tear, and contributing to their longevity. The reduced wear and stress on the components also result in lower maintenance costs and improved overall reliability of the mechanical system.
What are the challenges of using flexible couplings in heavy-duty industrial machinery?
Using flexible couplings in heavy-duty industrial machinery can offer numerous benefits, such as reducing shock loads, accommodating misalignment, and protecting connected equipment. However, there are several challenges that need to be addressed to ensure successful and reliable performance:
- Torsional Stiffness: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torsional stiffness to maintain accurate rotational timing and prevent energy losses. Selecting a flexible coupling with the appropriate level of torsional stiffness is crucial to avoid excessive torsional deflection and maintain power transmission efficiency.
- High Torque and Speed: Heavy-duty machinery typically operates at high torque and speed levels. The flexible coupling must be capable of handling these intense loads without exceeding its torque or speed ratings, which could lead to premature failure.
- Alignment and Runout: Proper shaft alignment is critical for the reliable operation of flexible couplings in heavy-duty machinery. Misalignment can cause additional stresses and premature wear on the coupling and connected components. Achieving and maintaining precise alignment is essential to maximize coupling performance.
- Environmental Conditions: Heavy-duty industrial machinery often operates in harsh environments with exposure to dust, dirt, chemicals, and extreme temperatures. Flexible couplings must be constructed from durable and corrosion-resistant materials to withstand these conditions and maintain their functionality over time.
- Impact and Shock Loads: Some heavy-duty machinery may experience frequent impact and shock loads, which can lead to fatigue and failure in the flexible coupling. Choosing a coupling with high shock load capacity and fatigue resistance is vital to ensure longevity and reliability.
- Regular Maintenance: Heavy-duty machinery demands rigorous maintenance schedules to monitor the condition of flexible couplings and other components. Timely inspection and replacement of worn or damaged couplings are essential to prevent unexpected downtime and costly repairs.
- Coupling Selection: Properly selecting the right type of flexible coupling for the specific application is crucial. Different types of couplings offer varying levels of misalignment compensation, torque capacity, and environmental resistance. Choosing the wrong coupling type or size can lead to inefficiencies and premature failures.
Despite these challenges, using flexible couplings in heavy-duty industrial machinery can provide significant advantages. By carefully considering the application requirements, selecting high-quality couplings, and implementing regular maintenance protocols, engineers can overcome these challenges and enjoy the benefits of flexible couplings, including increased equipment lifespan, reduced maintenance costs, and improved overall system performance.
Can flexible couplings be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various applications. The versatility of flexible couplings allows them to adapt to different types of connections and meet the specific requirements of the system.
When connecting a motor to a shaft, a flexible coupling serves as an intermediary component that joins the motor shaft and the driven shaft. Flexible couplings are commonly used in motor-driven systems to accommodate misalignment between the motor and the driven load. In motor applications, flexible couplings help reduce stress and wear on the motor bearings, thus extending the motor’s life and enhancing overall system reliability. They also act as vibration dampeners, minimizing vibrations transmitted from the motor to the driven shaft, and subsequently to connected equipment, ensuring smoother operation.
In many mechanical systems, such as those in the manufacturing, automation, and power transmission industries, shaft-to-shaft connections are required. A flexible coupling can bridge the gap between two shafts and transmit torque while accommodating misalignment. This type of coupling is commonly used to connect shafts that are not perfectly aligned due to factors like manufacturing tolerances, thermal expansion, or foundation settling. By allowing for misalignment, the flexible coupling protects the connected components from excessive stresses and ensures efficient power transmission.
Versatility and Advantages:
The ability of flexible couplings to handle both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections makes them versatile solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. Some of the advantages of using flexible couplings in these connections include:
- Minimizing stress and wear on connected components, such as bearings and seals.
- Compensating for misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission.
- Damping vibrations and shock loads, reducing the risk of mechanical failures.
- Protecting equipment from excessive forces, enhancing system reliability.
- Simplifying installation and alignment procedures, reducing downtime.
- Improving overall system performance and operational efficiency.
Flexible couplings find applications in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, material handling, automotive, aerospace, robotics, and more. Whether connecting a motor to a shaft or joining two shafts directly, flexible couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the reliability and efficiency of rotating machinery and mechanical systems.
In conclusion, flexible couplings can effectively serve as connectors for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections, providing essential misalignment compensation and protection for connected equipment in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-21