The flange adaptor is mainly composed of body, gland,sealing ring and bolts. The body and gland are usually made of carbon steel or ductile iron, and the sealing ring is made of CHINAMFG sealing, which has good water tightness and air tightness.Supporting the use of expansion joints and butterfly valve, the flange surface between the axial extension and radial angular displacement, position and angle to compensate the error of pipe flange, eliminate the internal stress caused by pipeline pipeline temperature, bring great convenience to the installation and maintenance of pipelines.
|1||end ring||stainless steel||1|
|Connection for pipes in material||ductile iron,steel,PVC,AC etc.|
|Maximum temperature||-10ºCto +70ºC|
|Application||Suitable for portable water, neutral liquidsand sewage|
wide tolerance range
corrosion resistant construction
angular deflection ±4°
Special size and length can also be customized.
If you want to know more details of our products,please click here to contact us
1. Installation and dismantling are very convenient.
2. Low price
3. Has a high integrity.
Packaging & Shipping
Inner:plastic film packaging.
Outer:standard export wooden case or pallet packaging.
1.Fed Ex/DHL/UPS/TNT for sample.Door-to-Door.
2.By Air or By Sea for batch goods for LCL/FCL;Airport /Port receiving.
3.Customers specified freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4.Delivery Time: a.in stock:immediately b.sample:2 days c.OEM/ODM:3-15 DAYS.
HangZhou Ruixuan pipeline equipment factory was founded in 1996.It is an excellent enterprise specializing in manufacturing and selling pipe fittings.It’s located in Xicun village ,HangZhou city,ZheJiang province ,the concentrated area of pipeline equipment industry in China.The company factory is located in Xicun town pipeline equipment industrial park.It covered an area of20000 square meters.
At present, the company has the production capacity of pipeline equipment with a maximum diameter of 4000mm, and its main products are: Steel expansion joint, flexible waterproof sleeve, large diameter flange, double flange force transfer expansion joint, large deflection loose sleeve compensation joint, spherical compensation joint, sleeve compensator, bellows compensator, non-metallic compensator, rubber expansion joint, DC medium no thrust sleeve compensator, flexible expansion pipe and other pipeline equipment. The annual production capacity is 30 million sets.
The flexible telescopic pipe equipment is mainly used in the pipeline crossing different geological structures under different conditions and the application of pipe installation drop, reduce or avoid the impact of geological settlement and crustal activity on the pipeline, so that the construction unit can save more than 50% of the cost when purchasing the equipment. The rubber expansion joint series products of the company, the maximum production diameter of 3600mm, have been applied in millions of units of thermal power projects in China for many times, and have been praised by the users.
The company passed ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification in 2009 and ISO14000:2004 environmental management system certification in 2009. The company has a strict quality control system, standard production process, standard factory inspection hand section, to ensure that every product meets the national standards and customer requirements.
Business philosophy: responsible production of products, return the trust of customers; To build a community with a sense of belonging and appreciate employees’ contributions; Make a contribution to the society of enterprises, give back to the good times. HangZhou Ruixuan pipeline equipment factory is willing to work with friends from all walks of life hand in hand, mutual support, create a better future!
Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: ZheJiang , HangZhou or ZheJiang , China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer’s requests
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.
Pls send your detailed needs in the below and get a quick reply!
How does a flexible coupling contribute to the longevity of connected equipment?
A flexible coupling plays a crucial role in enhancing the longevity of connected equipment in various ways. It acts as a mechanical interface between two shafts, connecting them while accommodating misalignment, dampening vibrations, and transmitting torque. Here’s how a flexible coupling contributes to the longevity of connected equipment:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of a flexible coupling is to compensate for both angular and parallel misalignment between two shafts. Misalignment can occur due to various factors, including thermal expansion, assembly errors, or settling of foundation, which can exert excessive stress on the connected equipment. By allowing misalignment, the flexible coupling reduces the stress transmitted to the shafts and connected components, preventing premature wear and failure.
- Shock and Vibration Dampening: Flexible couplings are designed to absorb shocks and dampen vibrations that occur during operation. Vibrations and shocks can be detrimental to connected equipment, leading to fatigue, wear, and premature failure of components. The coupling acts as a buffer, reducing the impact of vibrations and protecting the equipment from potential damage.
- Reduced Stress Concentration: A rigid coupling can create stress concentration points on the shafts, leading to fatigue and cracking over time. Flexible couplings distribute the load more evenly along the shafts, reducing stress concentration and minimizing the risk of failure.
- Transmitting Torque Smoothly: Flexible couplings transmit torque from one shaft to another smoothly, without introducing sudden torque spikes or shocks. This even torque transfer prevents sudden loading on connected equipment, minimizing the risk of damage or accelerated wear on gears, bearings, and other components.
- Controlling Torsional Vibrations: In systems where torsional vibrations are a concern, certain types of flexible couplings are designed to address this issue. These couplings help control torsional vibrations, which can be damaging to the equipment and cause premature failure.
- Thermal Expansion Compensation: When the equipment operates at different temperatures, thermal expansion can lead to misalignment between the shafts. A flexible coupling can accommodate the thermal expansion, ensuring that the connected equipment remains aligned and preventing stress on the components.
- Isolation from External Forces: External forces like impact loads or shaft disturbances can affect the connected equipment. A flexible coupling isolates the equipment from these external forces, protecting it from potential damage.
By providing these essential functions, a flexible coupling helps extend the lifespan of connected equipment by reducing wear and tear, preventing premature failures, and ensuring smooth, reliable operation. The longevity of the connected equipment ultimately results in reduced maintenance costs and increased productivity.
How does a flexible coupling handle misalignment in large rotating equipment?
Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate various types of misalignment in large rotating equipment, ensuring smooth and efficient power transmission while minimizing stress on connected components. Here’s how flexible couplings handle different types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not collinear and form an angle. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by allowing the coupling elements to flex and move slightly, thus accommodating the angle between the shafts. The flexible elements, often made of elastomeric materials or metallic membranes, can bend and twist to compensate for angular misalignment, ensuring that the coupling remains engaged and transfers torque effectively.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes, resulting in a lateral shift. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through their ability to move radially, allowing the flexible elements to adjust and take up the offset. This capability prevents excessive side loads on the shafts and bearings, reducing wear and increasing the lifespan of the equipment.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement of one shaft relative to the other, either toward or away from the other shaft. Some flexible couplings, such as certain types of flexible disc couplings, can accommodate a limited amount of axial misalignment. However, for large axial movement, other types of couplings or special designs may be required.
The flexibility of the coupling elements allows them to act as a buffer between the shafts, dampening shocks, vibrations, and torsional forces caused by misalignment or other dynamic loads. This helps protect the connected equipment from damage and enhances the overall performance and reliability of the rotating system.
In large rotating equipment, where misalignment is more common due to thermal expansion, foundation settling, or other factors, flexible couplings play a critical role in maintaining smooth operation and reducing stress on the machinery. However, it is essential to choose the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the application and to regularly inspect and maintain the coupling to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
How does a flexible coupling handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment?
A flexible coupling is designed to accommodate various types of misalignment between two rotating shafts: angular misalignment, parallel misalignment, and axial misalignment. The flexibility of the coupling allows it to maintain a connection between the shafts while compensating for these misalignment types. Here’s how a flexible coupling handles each type of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle with each other. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by incorporating an element that can flex and bend. One common design is the “spider” or “jaw” element, which consists of elastomeric materials. As the shafts are misaligned, the elastomeric element can deform slightly, allowing the coupling to accommodate the angular offset between the shafts while still transmitting torque.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, occurs when the axes of the two shafts are parallel but not perfectly aligned with each other. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through the same elastomeric element. The flexible nature of the element enables it to shift and adjust to the offset between the shafts, ensuring continuous power transmission while minimizing additional stresses on the machinery.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment, also called end-play misalignment, occurs when the two shafts move closer together or farther apart along their common axis. Flexible couplings can handle axial misalignment through specific designs that allow limited axial movement. For instance, some couplings use slotted holes or a floating member that permits axial displacement while maintaining the connection between the shafts.
By providing the capability to handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, flexible couplings offer several advantages for power transmission systems:
- They help to prevent premature wear and damage to the connected equipment, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- They minimize vibration and shock loads, enhancing the overall smoothness and reliability of the machinery.
- They reduce the risk of equipment failure due to misalignment-induced stresses, improving the system’s operational life.
- They allow for easier installation and alignment adjustments, saving time and effort during setup and maintenance.
Overall, flexible couplings play a crucial role in handling misalignment and ensuring efficient power transmission in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-06